CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Greeting from me

About Me

My photo
I have been writing since the age of 12. I started blogging in middle of 2009. Attributes my balanced view of life to doting my parents, who sent me to Chinese Primary School in Selangor for my primary education before I joined Assunta School during my high school days. Now,Im a graduated student. Blogging is one of my part time.

I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?

My words

The way I get meaning into my life
is to devote myself to loving others,
devote myself to my community around me,
and devote myself to creating something
that gives me purpose and meaning..

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Say NO to give up!

The failure of one thing that seems synonymous with the life of every human being.
However, each time the failure occurred, perseverance and acceptance are still there.
Would be followed by disappointment
While this is a common thing in life.
Every time a social failure, too difficult to be accepted by faith.
There are only questions raised disputes raised by the failure.
Failure leads to disillusionment within.
However, I want to ask, is give up the one thing that should be done if we are dealing with failure?
Conversely, the failure is not the end of life, and 'dead' to success.
As we always hear, many successful after failure.
And the failure to make a more mature and cautious in putting the course of life.
Have you ever been confronted with a sense of despair?
After many obstacles and trials you have encountered, but thwarted by the pessimism that suddenly cross my mind.
Is not that leave you in losses.
After the expiry of the time and the nature of things, the simple sense of inflammatory and thwart what worked so far. So, is it all worth it?
Versus despair
Most important is to have a sense of coming off.
Not afraid of failure because without you knowing, despair is the root cause of failure.
Not the cause of the failure of the feelings of despair.
Errors often occur there.
Despair is not a good attitude to their dream.
Because, in the world as a student too many trials and hardships that will be reached.
Located only to those who crave success will continue to maintain their sense of immunity regardless of the pessimism that often come regardless of times and seasons.
If you feel lazy during the study, it is also the attitude of despair that leads to failure.
We need to remember, do not make despair as one of the agenda in the diary of our lives.
But want to make sense of success and the pursuit of meaningful lives as our goal.
Despair if the enemy that we do not perceive. The attitude came in a spontaneous and smooth.
We should know the meaning of despair.
Despair is the enemy which will ultimately lead to a variety of other negative attitudes.
Lazy arise because the sense of despair. Discouragement also arise because of despair.
It all started out of desperation.
Do not let pessimism over yourself because it will lead to other negative attitudes.
Find out and deal with attitude. Sure the success of ours.

Written by : PSMRC

29.06.2011 (09.23a.m.)

No comments: