CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Greeting from me

About Me

My photo
I have been writing since the age of 12. I started blogging in middle of 2009. Attributes my balanced view of life to doting my parents, who sent me to Chinese Primary School in Selangor for my primary education before I joined Assunta School during my high school days. Now,Im a graduated student. Blogging is one of my part time.

I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?

My words

The way I get meaning into my life
is to devote myself to loving others,
devote myself to my community around me,
and devote myself to creating something
that gives me purpose and meaning..

Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day (19.06.2011)

In The Name Of Allah,
the most Beneficent, the most Gracious, the most Merciful!


Today, June 19, the third week of June is the day Sunday the father.I have a poem titled scratch his love's father.This poem gives me a thousand for the effects ...
It derives this poem when I met a friend who had lost his father when he was 12 years old. And when I moved to a new school, I met a close friend who also lost a great man in him, his father ... Through them, I was inspired to write. So, to those who still have a father, appreciate your father and love them as much as they love us. Obedience to the command as long as they do not violate Islamic law, do not raise your voice to them. Because that would hurt them. So they will think, "Is this what they could Upon weary to bring us?" Remember friends, appreciate, love and hug them often. Because that will make them know that we love for them and to bridge the father and son relationship ... For those who have been his loss, donated Surah Al-Fatihah and Yassin to them. Visiting their graves and pray for their well-being in the hereafter. Amin Ya Rabbal amin ..


My father's hug the body closely
Feel warm tears ..
Dripping on my shoulders,
No squeeze me see my father so
His eyes were red
I know his heart heartsick
See the bloody wound at the hands of
Wound in the heart who knows?
Last kiss me perched on his forehead
Not willing to let go of my father from my arms
But the force and too jealous
Between love and affection
Now split to form the gap,
Lamenting with tears
His heart heartsick including cuts sliced
I do not hold the tightness in the chest
My heart sad melancholy overtones,
Between willing and not
Dad went to take
Divorced air you do not divorce
You left me and went
And the days that passed
Only silence came to accompany
I miss your caress
Why do not you go back?





Written by : Writer PSMRC

17.10.2010 (5.28 p.m.)

No comments: