CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Greeting from me

About Me

My photo
I have been writing since the age of 12. I started blogging in middle of 2009. Attributes my balanced view of life to doting my parents, who sent me to Chinese Primary School in Selangor for my primary education before I joined Assunta School during my high school days. Now,Im a graduated student. Blogging is one of my part time.

I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?

My words

The way I get meaning into my life
is to devote myself to loving others,
devote myself to my community around me,
and devote myself to creating something
that gives me purpose and meaning..

Monday 23 January 2012

Epistle for you, A.N.

Peace be upon to all..

Dear diary,
Today, I opened my facebook account. View my private message.
I got message from my new friend. I was like fall in silent. Speechless.
Without I realizing it, I've been hurt a person called friend.
I apologize for all my words and attitude.

If all that makes you uneasy with me.
If you know me, you will know why I act this way.
I dont expect you to understand me, but know me.
I expect the same thing from you.

I want to have a meaningful friendship and wonderful moment for you and me.
Thats all...
Let build this ukhuwah (friendship) based on His law and the right path.

*** Many people wanted to travel to islands: They said the island was GREAT. 
But for me, SACRIFICE was the GREATER than the islands.
People busy for looking, searching and talked about LOVE because they said that LOVE is BEAUTIFUL. 
But for me, the MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE is LOVE TOWARDS ALLAH and ACQUAINTANCESHIP. 
Many people wanted to give pearls as a gift to people they love. 
But for me, I want to give you a WONDERFUL and MEANINGFUL FRIENDSHIP based on HIS LAWS and HIS BLESS. That's the best gift for you and me. ***


SACRIFICE, ACQUAINTANCESHIP, FRIENDSHIP


Started from ACQUAINTANCESHIP, we built FRIENDSHIP, and I will SACRIFICE everything to make you happy =)  ---> my principles. 


Forgive me, sis. 

---------- DIARY END -----------

With loves and peace,
Writer, A.T

No comments: