CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Greeting from me

About Me

My photo
I have been writing since the age of 12. I started blogging in middle of 2009. Attributes my balanced view of life to doting my parents, who sent me to Chinese Primary School in Selangor for my primary education before I joined Assunta School during my high school days. Now,Im a graduated student. Blogging is one of my part time.

I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?

My words

The way I get meaning into my life
is to devote myself to loving others,
devote myself to my community around me,
and devote myself to creating something
that gives me purpose and meaning..

Saturday 21 January 2012

AB-NORMAL vs NORMAL.

Peace be upon to all.

These few days, I feel uneasy.
Furthermore, Im not feel very well.

Pain makes me weak and weaker. 
Very hard to breath...

After this, no more post entry from me. 
I will take a month to rest and focus on my treatment.
I will undergo some treatment and operation. 
Pray for me. 

Since I sick, I never talk to normal people. 
I still remember my mum cried because of my attitude. 
Lock-up myself in room, being alone and speechless. 
If I have, i only texting, or chating with them.
I rarely communicate with people. 

I have a lot of friend. AB-Normal.
Same as me. Sick..
But one by one are gone. Meet the Creator. 

At school, Normal student are jealous with me. 
Because of the way teachers treating me. 
Im NOT Asking for the special treat. 
They are the one who done that.! 
By the way teacher, thank you for all that you had done to me. 
To  see me succeed, you all sacrifices a lot. 
THANK YOU ! Appreciate that. 

I still remember, 
I take a leave off for a 1 1/2 month after trial till SPM. 
During the period, teachers never stop message and attach homework. 
During SPM, you seen nervous when im in pain. 
When I said, " Cikgu, saya rasa sakit. Saya tak dapat nak teruskan. Saya nak balik rumah."
When Im crying because of pain.
You try very hard to comfort and give me strength. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! 

Im sorry if I burden all of the teacher.
I still remember my principal said, " You are different. And that me you special." 
Really? I dont know. 

For information: 
Im a sick student. 
Im a special SPM candidate. 
Im a passive person.
I love to think.
I love to blogging n writing. 
I love to be alone. 

Sometime, i thinking. 
Where should i further my studies after SPM? 
What course are suitable for me? 
I confused n low esteem bout that. 
And can i be friend with NORMAL people? 

 * Apa-apa pun, kuatkan semangat untuk berjuang lawan penyakit! Ya!
Baik buruk result, terima dengan redha dan ikhlas. Biar apa orang nak cakap apa, yang penting BE YOURSELF!.  

Ok, till here my entry. 
I will stop blogging for a month. But i will do draft while im resting. 

Take care everyone. Maasalamah and Assalamualaikum. 

With Love and Peace,
Writer. 



No comments: